Looking for an amazing work experience?
Are you ready for a job you can really love with all your heart and mind? We are seeking a dedicated individual who is very detail oriented in paperwork and tasks and yet can see the big picture when working with people. This position requires a friendly disposition that makes every child and every person who walks through the front door feel welcome, confident that they have chosen the right school for their child and happy to see you. You will be the front face of our school.
You must also be meticulous with details and files. Every staff member and every child in the school must have an updated file at all times. That means, you must have a system to check through on a weekly basis- to see if certificates are about to expire, what vaccines are due next and when any information changes it must be updated immediately.
You must have a very strong grasp of state licensing rules and regulations.
We are a brand new school just opening up in August- so you must have the flexibility to grow and learn with the company. It’s an excellent opportunity to come in right at the start and help us build an amazing school experience for the children in our care together.
Must have a very positive attitude and mature communication/professional skills. Gossip, passive aggressiveness and lack of care towards tasks are not a great fit for our school. If you come to work tired every day, please do not apply.
Must possess a passion for children and learning. We are a research based program and do things a bit differently than many preschools in the area. You should love to read and immerse yourself in knowledge to do well in this position. Some past experience in a play based program is helpful.
Must be open-minded. We study stories from all cultures and belief systems and you must be able to display the highest regard and respect towards all people and all cultures, regardless of your personal beliefs.
QUALIFICATION & REQUIREMENTS:
* Demonstrate high personal integrity.
* Sensitive to individual and group needs of children. A joyful approach to the child.
* Ability to create an atmosphere of positive and appropriate interactions with families & children.
* Sensitive to the individual needs of parents and ability to communicate with parents effectively.
* Experienced in child care - at least 6 months.
* Flexible attitude to help where needed when needed- sometimes front desk, sometimes in the classroom, sometimes in the kitchen, outside, etc.
* Will need to conduct tours and provide interested families with information about our program on phone and in person.
* Complies with licensing regulations regarding the care of children, facility and files.
* Keeps staff and children’s files compliant with company and state policies and procedures.
* At least 12 months of child care experience, a high school diploma or GED, and at least three credit hours in early childhood, child development, or a closely-related field from an accredited college or university.
CERTIFICATIONS (required before first day of work):
* AZ Fingerprint Card
* Food Handlers Card
*Negative TB Test
* Hours 8:30 am - 3:15 pm.
Send Cover Letter and Resume to to apply.